Monday 6 September 2010

The Blog is not dead....

I can believe that we have now been in Australia for almost 7 months. Its just been crazy busy with work, and life in general has been very busy and fun. We have been through so many new experiences in these 7 months. Working and living in Australia again was always my dream and at the moment I am living my dream and enjoying every minute of it. I have to say that if you ever get an opportunity to go and work abroad you should embrace that chance because it does give your a totally different life experience. In saying that it has not only been easy. One thing is the cultural differences and the language not being your mother tounge. But having just been acquired by one of the largest IT companies in the world (Cisco) the amount of information and changes you have to process over a very short timeperiod is enormous. Saying that I am now working as a Channel Manager dedicated to Telstra (Australia's largest telco). I am working together with a large Cisco team, and I am really enjoying it. As for my better half, Lars has started his essay marathon again (semester 2) and I think he is looking forward to his 3months of summer hollidays from late November.

On that note, spring is in the air in Sydney and the blog is up and running again.


                                       Go-cart with work is a hit also in Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment